Dr. Stefanie Green, M.D.
Focused on Safety, Comfort and Personal Attention
for the day of the procedure
Please review the benefits and risks of the procedure.
If you have further questions, they will be answered at the clinic by Dr. Green prior to proceeding.
- the consent form (ALL 3 pages) to be signed by BOTH PARENTS to your appointment. (Sole guardians please inform the office when booking your appointment.) Without this form, there can be no circumcision.
- 3 clean diapers
- 2 receiving blankets
- infant acetaminophen (Tylenol or Tempra)
Please Have at Home:
- unused/unopened container of Vaseline (a TUBE of vaseline is much easier to use than a jar)
- some sugar
- 3x3 gauze.
Coming to the Office:
- Feed your child before leaving home to ensure their comfort at the clinic
- Please arrive at the clinic 10 minutes prior to appointment time
- You should expect to be at the clinic for 30 minutes. This will allow the anaesthetic to be most effective for your son's comfort
- After the procedure you will be provided with an information sheet about the aftercare of your son. This will include Dr. Green's personal telephone number in case of emergency
- Dr. Green will encourage you to be present during the procedure. Some parents may prefer to be in the waiting room. Both choices will be respected
- If you are unable to attend your appointment, please notify our office 24 hours in advance. If so, we will rebook you when possible. If you do not cancel and do not show up for your appointment you will be subject to an administration fee of $50